For B.Sc Degree course in Nursing (Basic), candidates belonging to all categories should have passed the qualifying examination (Academic stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects - Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
The minimum education requirement shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination ( 12 years course) (or) an equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) with minimum 45% aggregate.
As recommended by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi eligibility criteria for admission to B.Sc (N) to SC/ST candidates is 40% aggregate.
Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December of the year of joining.
The following certificates are to be produced at the time of admission:
• 10th Mark Sheet
• +1 Mark Sheet
• +2 Mark Sheet
• Transfer Certificate
• Community Certificate (For SC/ST/BC/OBC & MBC only)
• Medical Fitness (Original) (from Government approved medical practitioner)
• Conduct Certificate
• Ten copies of recent size photographs.
• Migration Certificate (Overseas & other state candidates)
• Eligibility Certificate (Overseas, other state candidates & other scheme such as CBSE, ICSE)