An alumni association is an association of graduates of former students. Our institution has an alumni association. It organizes the special program to inspire and motivate the ongoing students to develop their interest in the Nursing field. Alumni give feedback on programs, personal and professional development, displayed events and galleries, career opportunity services, and clinical orientated skill-based training programs to the students.
- Alumni Association provides an opportunity to Maintain Lifelong touch with our former Academic and Professional students, celebrate their success, and provide support for their future.
- Encourage alumni participation to motivate ongoing students in the Nursing profession.
- Promote the interaction among alumni and present students.
- To create the pdrsacon family in a single unit.
- To publish the current events to the alumni.
- To publish the event photos to the alumni.
- To update current knowledge, skills, and research-based activities to the students.
- To promote relationships among alumni students and our institution.
- To encourage the alumni to express their working experiences to our current students.
- To conduct the alumnae meet program every 6 months once.
- To publish local and foreign offers to the students.
- Dr.N.Kalaikuru Selvi, Principal, Pdrscaon.
- Mrs.S.Sumathi, Associate Professor cum Alumni Coordinator
- Mrs.J.Sangeetha, Associate Professor cum Assistant Coordinator.
Alumni website link: